You have selected the Sustaining Membership membership level.
Qualifications of Membership:
Any firm with a principal who is a member of one of the COFPAES member organizations
and embraces the principle of qualifications based selection for professional A/E services can
become a sustaining member of COFPAES.
Sustaining members have the following benefits of membership in COFPAES:
- Invitation to attend Washington, DC forums (held two times a year). This meeting
provides A/E firms with the opportunity to interact with key procurement officials from
Federal Agencies, and get the latest information on federal procurement.
- The COFPAES E-Newsletter is your gateway to the latest information on federal and
state policy regarding the procurement of A/E services.
- Member Firms will have a link on the COFPAES website.
- COFPAES member organizations will provide advocacy opportunities at the fall and
spring meetings for all sustaining member attendees.
- Sustaining member firms will have observer status at the COFPAES delegate meetings.
- Sustaining members will receive invitations to all COFPAES events such as the Brooks
Medal Presentation and Reception.
The price for membership is $250.00 per Year.
Membership expires after 1 Year.